Modest Fashionistas// Dress Series


We are now in week two over at Modest Fashionistas. This week the challenge is "Dress Series." Lately while thrifting I have been going straight for the dress racks in search of fun vintage/retro dresses. I was so excited to find this one a few months ago.  It  just so happens to be my ideal. It's modest, I absolutely love the pockets, perfect cinched waist, and the only altering I had to do was cut out the shoulder pads (I never understood that fad... Hehe) Better yet, the floral pattern, colors, and short sleeves are just perfect for the warm summer days. 

Dress-Thrifted//Belt-F21//Sandals-Madewell//Market bag-Thrifted


Head over to Modest Fashionistas and vote for your favorite rendition in the "Dress Series" this week. (I'm number 4) 

 You can still vote for last weeks as well which was "Mixing Prints" HERE (I'm number 5) 

I hope you all have a wonderful week! I am extatic that this week is 4th of July. It is one of my FAVORITE holidays!! 

Beijos!!


Comments

  1. The floral print on your dress is perfect!
    You wear it so well :)
    -Carley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT DRESS!!! It's gorgeous... the patterns... the colors... and you just look fabulous in it. One day Brandi... one day I am going to go thrifting with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!