6.20.2013

Beyond Words

The other day for some reason instead of just typing in my blog website like I normally do... I googled it. You know how google pulls up "images"? Well I saw this image that was me...that I didn't put out in the web....Well, at least it looked familiar...I blinked a couple times...So of course after the blinking I didn't hesitate and clicked on the link! So happy I did...

 Last January I posted "Starting Now"  which included this picture:


  At the time I got postive feedback about my outfit but it wasn't until the Fall it really got attention. My bestie McCall text me one day a picture of this picture and she said, "this is you, isn't it? It's on my Pinterest page I was perusing."  Some angel visited my blog and pinned it. This photo was pinned thousands of times. More times than I can even count. It made it on another website (I am spacing which one) As a #1 choice of Fall Wardrobe Perfection. It was something I was completely extatic about and realized I sure needed to keep my seasonal color palate in check.  hehe

And here is the gorgeous illustration whose artist is Stephanie from Design by Streetlight.


Seriously? I mean seriously...how cool is that? You must go see her blog post about it HERE
Thank you Stephanie...I was extremely flattered beyond words. 

Beijos!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That's so cool. It's always nice to get recognition from people you don't know. Way to go, you!
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! It must have been so much fun to find!! The outfit is perfect for a cozy autumn day. No wonder it's gone viral. Good for you. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!