Spring Romper

 Romper-Anthropologie via DE (sold out)  Tee- H&M   Wedges-Thrifted (JCrew)   Fedora- Banana Republic  Watch-DKNY via Nordstrom Rack

 I was soooo excited to find this cute Chambrae Elevenses Romper at an overstock store! I tried it on in a smaller size and it was way too small which disappointed me...I was browsing through some dresses and found  it in a normally to me ginormous size so I thought..."I will just try it" and this is how it turned out on me!! 

I still can't get over these amazing brand new JCrew wedges I thrifted for $2.


How is everyone doing? I feel kind of disconnected from the Blogger world lately...Thank you for continually following along. TGIF! Hope you all enjoy your weekend!
Beijos!!

Comments

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!