Love You


Let me explain the reason behind the title of my post. As I was looking through these photos...I realized the hidden message on the wall behind me. And it made me smile. So I wanted to share so that you would notice it as well....and maybe smile...Smile knowing someone really does love you.... 

 Jacket-Thrifted (genuine leather)    Shirt-Anthro via DE    Jeans-H&M    Sandals-Melissa for F21    Glasses-San Diego beach shop     Hat-Thrifted (was brand new)   Bag-Madewell   Necklace-F21

So as you may or may not know...I have an instagram shop (@stylish_treasures) where I sell things from my closet as well as treasured finds (helps feed my thrift addiction....hehe) I had a lovely girl comment on a pair of cute J Crew shorts. Turns out she lives 30 minutes from me...So we decided to do a local exchange and while we were at it I offered to show her my favorite thrift spots!


 So here is to introducing Megan.

 Pants-H&M   Shirt-J Crew         Shoes-Sperry     Glasses-RayBan     Belt- Target      Bag-Madewell

We clicked instantly and I became extremely grateful for the social media we have....Blogs, instagram....It can be addicting but obviously it has its perks. I made a cute new friend! 


 Make sure you check out her cute blog over at Home with the Uricks.


xoxo

Comments

  1. You're the best! Thank you for the fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit! so fun to make new friends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!