Floral Love

Today I decided to share two ways I wear spring florals and a few of my favorite thrifted finds- the crochet top ($3.50), minnetonka mocs ($20), and vintage jean vest.($3)

Look #1:

 Skirt-Anthropologie via DE    Crochet Top-Thrifted  
Vest- Thrifted and Vintage (Wrangler)   Mocs-Thrifted (Minnetonka) Watch-MK via TJ Maxx  Necklace-F21

Also I just have to say.... There are not words to describe this skirt. It is so comfortable, the perfect length, and unique yet versatile. 

Look #2:

 Pants- Paige Denim via DE   Scarf- Thrifted   Sunglasses-Thrifted

Head wraps are a trend I'm really loving right now....And I found this gorgeous floral scarf for $1.75 at one of my favorite consignment shops! 


I also made a new little friend. Spring is so wonderful!

Beijos!!


Comments

  1. Both are lovely, but I like the first one best! And that ladybug photo is awesome!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!