Explore. Dream. Discover.

 Jeans- Bullhead Boyfriends via DE      Shoes-Thrifted   Shirt-C/O Skip N' Whistle    
Necklace-C/O Sira&Mara

Loving the light, comfortable material of this sweatshirt and the fun Red Indian....

I recently returned home from a trip to California with my sister and her kids...I actually wasn't going to go because I had gone to Vegas the week before and didn't really want to spend the money. But while in Vegas I kind of had an epiphany. Found a quote that fit perfectly with why I decided to go and thought I would share:

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

You only have one life to live. I want as many memories as I can. Especially with my family and close friends. I had the greatest time with my nephews and sister and would never have been able to fill that time with anything better than the memories I made the past week. Pictures to come....I already miss it!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Those jeans are so great! I need some baggies... should've never thrown out my 'fat' pants!!!
    Found you via MFB... and I love running too!
    I'm following now!
    I'd love for you to come check out a new link party I'm trying to start! I want to show readers how people find their style inspiration!
    http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/2013/05/inspred-by-and-more-that-im-wearing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your top and necklace, it's a really beautiful color on you! My family lives so far away and I need to take advantage of seeing them more and that quote really hits home!

    xo Dinah @ Sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!