4.05.2013

Thrifty Thursday: Spring is in the Air

 Jeans-H&M $10
Shirt-Second hand (Anthropologie) $17
Wedges-Thrifted (JCrew)  $2 (believe it)
Purse-Thrifted (genuine leather) $3
Glasses-AE $10 (cost per wear has to be .25 cents...these are my go to's)
Watch-DKNY via Nordstrom Rack $80 (Cost per wear for this has got to be about $10...I've had this almost 2 years and still wear it almost every day! Best purchase I ever made) 

Orange bicycles on my shirt...awesome!

Sunshine, sandals, happy Brandi...and tonight.... it's raining and is supposed to rain for the next week. Am I letting it get me down though? NEVER...I have 2 pair of cute rain boots that need to be worn...

Beijos!!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love your blog! I am incredibly impressed by your thrifting skills! How do you find such great steals!? Any tips (as a poor college student I could use some less expensive finds!)??
    Feel free to check out my blog!
    http://sidewalkstruts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello darling!!
    Have to say that your blog is so original and a good inspiration, I really like your last post :)
    Come to my blog and give your opinion, i really appreciate it:
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am especially attracted by the design and colour, so nice! Really want to get more leather hobo bags from cwmalls.com, they provide really great items.

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!