3.03.2013

New Staple Necklace: Sira & Mara

 I officially found a new wardrobe staple...and its this necklace. I wore it two days in a row (I never do that) and am already thinking about what I can wear with it tomorrow! I got a handful of compliments on it too.... I love that it's so versatile and goes with most everything in my wardrobe. I am a fan of anything boho and this adds the perfect boho touch.

Necklace- C/O Sira&Mara

I decided to share two different ways I would wear it. I love that it spices up an otherwise super simple outfit!

Outfit #1:

 Skirt-Ebay   Shirt-F21  Jacket-Thrifted   Mocs-Thrifted (Minnetonka)

Outfit #2:

 Jeans-H&M   Shirt-Thrifted (Retro)   Boots-Thrifted (Retro)   Watch-DKNY via Nordstrom Rack

Go check out Sira & Mara to see more of their fun pieces.They have an Ivory colored one like mine HERE that I may need to buy...The best thing about their website is their items are very affordable which is perfect for me thrifty lifestyle!

Before I go..gotta give a little Sunday inspiration:

"Happiness is the most attractive accessory a woman can have." 

Happiness shines through a persons eyes. It gives them a special glow about them that is beautiful. So strive to be happy because that is when you are the most beautiful!

xoxo

Oh hey! I was featured on Thrift Style Me which is a blog dedicated to sharing amazing thrift finds..... And they did a whole post on me!  Go check it out  HERE.

10 comments:

  1. I love that quote about happiness! And it's so true! :)

    LOVING the necklace. I want one just like it :)
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace! You paired it so nicely with both of your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jealous!!! that necklace is gorgeous!!! ahhhh i think i might seriously have to buy it. i keep wanting new jewelry!! i need to contain myself haha

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm yeah girl that is one cute necklace! great find!

    http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great with both! goes with anything = my favorite kind of jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love both outfits and the necklace looks great with everything. Great blog - love your style

    Dawn
    www.dressmeperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That necklace is amazing!! And so affordable too..I just might have to order one!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!