Style Inspiration: McCall

 Sweater-Nordstrom Rack   Button down- Boys section at Target   Jeans- Thrifted   
Boots-J Crew Roadsters

 I cannot take credit for this amazing sweater. 

 A couple weeks ago McCall and I were texting as we usually do daily and she sent me this pic of she and her brother. I spotted her sweater and of course from what I could see of it thought it was super cute! So then I made her send me a better pic to see it. 

I was quite jealous....Isn't it so cute? This past weekend when I was down in Utah we happened to go to Nordstrom Rack where this sweater just happened to be...and they just happened to have it in my size so I just happened to get it. hehe. Now I just want oh...maybe 10 more just like it.
Thanks for the style inspiration McCall!

 Found these Real Leather Justin boots this past month while thrifting...I mean come on....my size and everything!? 

Legit 1970's oversized blouse. $2. There are so many possibilities for this little number. 

xoxo

Comments