2.26.2013

Shop Shopping

 All this snow on the ground happened in just a few hours last night... It's pretty but I'm ready for spring already!


So...I have had a few people tell me that I should have an etsy shop because I am pretty good at finding great things while thrifting. I think it would be fun so in the near future that is my plan!! I appreciate those who have supported me and helped me get the confidence to do it! I need to compile a few things. I think I will mainly stick with shoes in my shop because I love shoe shopping. So I figured I'd go shopping today. Mostly just to look around and get my eye on a few things for my shop. (and always of course for myself as well...)

 I love these two pair of Justin cowboy boots! The white ones are so unique!

 I have had my eye on them every time I go into this store! What do you think? They're velvet retro Liz Claibourne. 

 I kinda have a thing for velvet lately! I loved this shirt. Its different, a great color and I love the lace detail around the colar.

 These are a few other things that I liked but I was trying to be good so I didn't buy them! I figure if I have "didn't buy" remorse, I will go back. Haha. Anyone else get "didn't buy" remorse? Sometimes I'm grateful I waited cuz the next day I think, "What was I thinking?" 

 These are the two things I did buy. Straw hat I can't wait to pair with a bathingsuit this summer and Leather Minnetonka flats that aren't my size. I bought them for my mom but they were too small. Now they are going to one of my instagram friends! 

Shirt- Anthropologie via DE   Jeans-Bullhead via DE   Socks-F21   Boots-Thrifted (Timberland) 

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. where do you live!? I wish my area had good thrift stores! amazing finds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in little ol overlooked Idaho... :)

      Delete
  2. you should!! where do you find all these? thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm glad you did because I love yours!! newest follower!
    xox
    theoutfitaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. girrrl thank you for finding and following my blog!
    love love love yours!
    following back of course :)

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and to answer your question, my boots are from nordstrom rack! :)

      Delete
  4. I have been wanting to find a straw hat like that for the summer since last year. Seriously, when I was taking my birthing class, one thing they told us was to "go to your happy place." My happy place was the beach with red vines and In-n-Out, wearing a straw hat with wavy long-brown hair, and a white and purple polka-dotted tankini. I was very specific.
    So glad to have found your blog! I'm thinking we have similar styles so I look forward to getting more pointers!

    Sue // Chevron & Lace


    ReplyDelete
  5. those loafers are fab! You def. need to get them!
    Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the white Justin's. I almost bought a pair a few weeks ago and now I regret passing on them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE DRESS! I love that :)

    Jessica
    ncgrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice article you have written ....thanks for sharing.
    Get Updates about Online Shopping discount offers, Coupons and save money while shopping online.lenskart coupon

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!