Retro Goodness

I recently bought this fun retro blouse at a super ghetto hole in the wall thrift store for $0.50....Thats right...less, than $1.  I thought I would share a couple ways I would wear it!  Both ways might I add consist of thrifted pleather goodness...

Look #1:
Skirt- Thrifted   Shirt-Thrifted   Boots-Thrifted


Look #2:
 Same shirt   Jacket-Thrifted   Jeans-True Religion via DE   Boots-Thrifted   
Watch-DKNY via Nordstrom Rack   Rings-Thrifted



How was your Sunday? I of course have to give a little "Sunday inspiration" to help you start your week off right...help me start it off right as well. The inspiration comes from one of my favorite religious songs called "Blessings" by Laura Story. Go look it up...The words and music are beautiful!

"What if my greatest disappointments or the aching of this life
Is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy?
What if trials of this life
The rain, the storms, the hardest nights
Are His mercies in disguise?" 

Don't ever feel like God abandons you. In the hardships of our lives, we have to endure and know that God loves us and trusts us enough to learn to overcome those trials....

xoxo

Comments

  1. Said it on instagram i'll say it again these looks are gorgeous. I love the edgy-ness yet feminine look to them. Thank you for inspirational words i have to take everything i can to confront monday. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this look :) You're quite the superstar thrifter! Digging the blog & now following on Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style! This outfit is great.
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looks! Your hair is so pretty!
    I'm following you back, sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!