Making Memories

Quick trip to Utah this weekend... Good times with good people...


Friday night Ashley and I went to The Pie. This is a small, basement restaurant full of lots of noise, energy, and yummy pizza.

 McCall met up with us eventually and we later went and saw the movie Hotel Transylvania. Not gonna lie, we all liked it. We also can't wait to "zing."
 I love love love Ashley's coat....Anthropologie seriously makes such pretty things...

~~~~~~~

The next day my friend Nathan picked us up (he also joined us for the movie the night before so here is to introducing him......and his socks...) 

We headed to Midway, Utah....


And ran in a 5k Vigor Obstacle course!

 We didn't get too competitive. We stopped every so often to take pictures and enjoy the scenery and crisp mountain air.....just making memories!!


This was McCall's first EVER race!! 
 So..McCall and Ashley worked out with a trainer a couple days before and Ashley was so sore in her calves she could barely walk. Thats why she didn't end up coming to the race with us. She almost didn't want to come shopping and to dinner that night but I promised her I would give her a massage (some of you may or may not know, I work in therapy so I do it often) So glad she came so the three of us could catch up.

 I loved this leather jacket at Nordstrom....can only dream. Stay tuned though for what I did get!


"Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived."
Beijos!!

Comments