TVD Workout

Who besides me is excited that The Vampire Diaries is starting up again?? I hate so much being caught up because I just want to watch it! 

It sometimes can be depressing how incredibly attractive all the vampires are. I mean, come on Stefan, can your abs be any more perfect? Instead of watching, wishing, sitting on our butts eating ice cream....I came across this...


I kinda laughed, but at the same time I am so curious how much I will be doing of each..haha

So...I'm compelling you to workout while you watch TVD...


Beijos!!

Comments

  1. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!