Phone Diary

 Here's my phone diary from a few pictures I captured this past week...

I love ALL things vintage. I found this box at my grandma's house. It is an old box from a pair of shoes of my Dad! 

 Wish we could find some Converse All-stars on sale for $.49 cents!

 My sweet grandma continues to struggle with her health. She is still in the hospital. We are praying for God's will to happen. We just want her to be better and at home. 
 Christmas Eve Dad and I ate at Olive Garden. Not your typical Christmas eve but we made the most of it and enjoyed each other's company

 Christmas morning burritos...Rancharito's open 24/7.

 Goodbye Salt Lake City for now...
 My lovely Christmas presents...and I got the Lucky One...LOVE. 

 Realized that I love girly things... 

 Lots of snow and still loving my moccasins.
 I made this scarf for Ashley! I kinda want to make a hundred more.

 Fresh snow and bunny prints. (instagram blonde_brandib)

Love my vintage Bob Dylan t shirt. I am always searching for sweet concert t shirts!

Beijos!!

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear about your Grandma. My Grandma has been struggling with her health the last year as well (she has Alzheimer's) and it's really taken a toll on the family. I'll be keeping your Grams in my thoughts!

    Love that you & your Dad ate at OG on Christmas Eve! That is one of my and my hubbys favorite restaurants!

    And I LOOOVE the Lucky One! I am a HUGE Nicholas Sparks fan anyways and me and the hubby watched this a month or so ago and even HE liked it!

    Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!