Missing Them

 I am really missing my best friends lately. Why does time always have to come with so much change?

McCall and I met as roommates back in January 2005.


Ashley and I met July 4th, 2005 through my roommate Tawsha who was her cousin. Ashley decided randomly to come live with us. (this was after Tawsha had gotten married) So we were all eventually roommates. And I can't tell you how happy I am that it all worked out that way.


I have had some amazing times with these girls. Midnight runs to Jack in the Box for Oreo shakes and tacos andddd....literally "hey, lets go for a run" and we'd go running in the middle of the night. Yeah we were crazy.  Crazy escapades that may have led to the cops being called (no one got into trouble or injured),  water balloons, camo, swimming pools, the Buckley cabin in Island Park, cruise to Mexico, bridge jumping, Rigby Lake, snow cones, St. George, laying out, road trips,  lots and lots of shopping, working out, Celine Dion, ice cream...


 Wish they were closer! I just love them...

Saudades!!

Comments

  1. Uhhh.... YOU FORGOT ME!!! YOU MISS ME TOO REMEMBER?! ;)
    McCall's outfit in that top pic is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!