I'm a Tree

 Shared this first picture with a friend today and he said, "looks like you're growing out of the ground." Yes, I'm a tree everyone. Growing in the dead of winter. 


Maxi Skirt- Ebay    Sweater- Thrifted (H&M)  Button down- Gap   Faux Fur Scarf- ASOS  

I'm drinking in the last few minutes of Sunday...as you know its my favorite day. I am finishing it up with one of my favorite movies.... Pride and Prejudice. 

"How are you this evening, my dear?
Very well... although I wish you would not call me "my dear."
Why?
  Because it's what my father always calls my mother when he's cross about something.
  What endearments am I allowed?
  Well let me think..."Lizzy" for every day, "My Pearl" for Sundays, and..."Goddess Divine"... but only on *very* special occasions.
And... what should I call you when I am cross? Mrs. Darcy...?
  No! No. You may only call me "Mrs. Darcy"... when you are completely, and perfectly, and incandescently happy.
  Then how are you this evening... Mrs. Darcy?"

Comments

  1. I watched that with my mom the other night too! Pride and Prejudice is such a wonderful movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta love Pride and Prejudice! :) i love this outfit and these photos. It does look like you could be growing out of the ground, but in the best way possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that movie and love that outfit! Would you like to follow each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay that just brought little goose pimples all over! I absolutely LOVE that last scene... oh Pride and Prejudice. I think I might be watching you VERY soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled across your blog from the Grow your Blog linky! For starters, you are gorgeous! Loooove your hair and outfit!

    Secondly, I love Pride & Prejudice too. But I am a English teacher and I love that book, so that may be why I love the movie as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a very nice site here. I've been checking fashion LDS blogs all day as I just created a couple of modest fashion sites ModestSwimsuitsForWomen.com and ModestSwimsuits.net for adsense revenue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!