Twenty-seven

It's hard to even believe that today is my twenty-seventh birthday. Twenty-seven...really? I have to wrap my head around the idea that I'm definitely not in my early twenties anymore. I am so close to thirty it's kinda scary. I'm not sure if I should just take it as it is or cringe about every day that I get older.
I had such a wonderful day though....


Started off the morning with Generall Conference of the LDS church.  There was some amazing and inspirational words spoken. Follow me on  HERE on Twitter to see a few of my favorite things that were said.


Took a walk with my dog. The day was fresh, crisp and clear.



My Sister in law Angela and I decorated the fruit pizza. (I requested not to have a cake and my mom is so amazing she got the idea to do this.) I give all credit to my mother. She worked hard all day cooking and seriously made an amazing dinner.



My sister Jen is a cosmetologist and she recently started doing Shilac so she did my nails. I'm really loving the dark colors for fall...


I will always cherish the hugs I get from these lovies. I am so blessed with such an amazing family.


Here are a few of the gifts I got. Can't wait to put them in some outfits to share!

Thanks to all those who wished me a Happy Birthday. I really couldn't have asked for a better birthday weekend!

Beijos!!

Comments