Thrifty Thursday: Style Inspiration

As I'm sure all of you do, I am always looking through pictures either on Pinterest, Blogs, or Instagram for some inspiration to add to my own style. 

Photo Credit
 I absolutely loved this outfit when I saw it! She thrifted a majority of her outfit as well... So I decided to re-create it with what I had in my closet.


Shirt- Thrifted and totally vintage $3  Jeans-Gap on sale $20   Belt-Thrifted  $2   Necklace- Thrifted $4
Clogs-Thrifted and vintage  $5   Watch-Michael Korrs on sale   Sunnies- AE
I look through so many pictures I decided it would be fun to do this more often. Hey, send me some of your  style inspirations or even your favorite outfit that you think I may like and I'll try to re-create it. runstylerun@gmail.com

Beijos!!

Last day to enter the Blue Bird Bride giveaway!

Comments

  1. I love your top. I have the hardest time thrifting and finding cute stuff. I definitely need to practice more patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed it! You look awesome! Thanks for checking out my blog. Maybe we can be blog friends/followers :)

    slurfeefrenchie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you got inspiration from Instagram! You definitely know how to rock that outfit - especially those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fantastic job copying your inspiration. Love the vintage feel of this outfit.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post and blog! (;
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. xx
    Maybe u wanna follow each other?
    If u wanna let me know.
    Follow me, and I'll follow back. ♥

    Love, Jackffy
    jackffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!