The Great ISU Ambush

We had a blast doing this run today...

I ran with Myetha, who I met through Teesha, who I met through Melissa, who used to work with me..whewww...


Here we were strategizing...



Ready, set goooo.... The race was in heats that's why it looks like there weren't that many people.


Random picture of an ambulance....it wasn't needed in our case thank goodness....


Myetha and I getting ready to slide! It was so funny cuz right there I was getting ready to go down on my butt and Myetha, in her little spanish accent was like, "NO WAY! We have to go down on our tummies!" So glad we did!!


Here's Teesha and Melissa....


 Classic faces ladies!


There were 3 of these mud pits through out the race. You didn't see us climb over a wall, run through tires, and up and over like 4 hills as well...It was a legit race.
 


We honestly just had fun together throughout the race and didn't take it too serious.



We were a good working team and crossed the finish together...


Mud run....Check!


Luckily they had hoses for us to wash off....

 I would highly recommend everyone put a "MUD run" on their bucket lists. It was one of the funnest races I have ever done.

Thanks Teesha for inviting me to do it with you guys!

Beijos!!

Comments