McCall's Birthday


Jeans-  TJ Maxx    T-shirt-  Old Navy  Jacket-  TJ Maxx  Sandals-  Steve Madden via Marshalls                                                 Watch- DKNY via Nordstrom Rack    Necklace-  gift from Mom and Dad when I was 8
 There was a chill in the air today...I think Fall is here. Although I am still having a hard time letting go of summer...


 It was this girls birthday today. I was privileged to take her to dinner...We had pizza bombs and pazooki!! I even sang to her all by myself. I'm sure she enjoyed that very much.



Nice face Brandi....

Then we watched  Bachelor Pad which we had recorded. I'm not sure if I should admit to watching it...but I kind of got into it at the end there. I tend to give my opinion of all that is happening during the whole show and McCall captured a bit of that. LOL. That's why I enjoy watching it with her though...because she's the same way.  We both agreed that the guy who won played the game well. It was quite dramatic! 

Happy Birthday BFF McCall. Love you to pieces!!

Beijos!!

Comments