Thrifty Thursday


Jeans- Gap     Chambrae top- Forever 21   Sandals- Steve Madden via Marshalls   Glasses- Rue21   Bracelet- gift in Brazil

If you want a good, cheap pair of white jeans....buy them right after labor day! I bought these last year for $3.50 at Gap. Yeah, thats right.... THREE DOLLARS and FIFTY CENTS. the cost per ware for me is like $.50 now....definitely worth it!

Look fabulous on a budget! Here are a few tips on looking fabulous for less! Katheryn Finney, author of How to be a budget Fashionista says you can get a great deal on anything by shopping on Wednesday or Thursday nights or hitting your favorite stores during the change of seasons. January/February for fall merchandise and August/September for spring/summer merchandise. Now is the time to find some fabulous stuff as the seasons are changing!! For online steals, follow your fave e-tailers on Facebook and Twitter for the deal of the day.

Sorry I've been a little MIA.  I went to one of my good friend Jenelle's weddings this weekend. Pictures to come for sure!!

Beijos!!

Comments

  1. Love the outfit! I so need to get that book. I'm all about looking fab for less ; ) And it's definitely time to get ready for fall - I think I'm a little late in the game.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!