Perfect Day

I had to share this song...it describes how I feel on most of my days off :) I had a great day today. I didn't do much, but it was nice to sleep in, get some chores done that I needed to, I'm on dog duty so our dog Mori and I went for a walk, it was seriously a gorgeous day! It rained yesterday so it wasn't quite so hot today and the air was so fresh. I just love summer. I absolutely love it.


There are times when I would love to live in a bigger city, then there are days like this when I absolutely can't get enough of the beautiful country. The fact that I can walk in the middle of my street and even lay down if I wanted to. (Notebook anyone?)  The only sound I hear are the buzzing bees and a distant tractor in the wheat fields.

I can't get enough of summer's richness....

Dress- Romy    Shirt-H&M    Sandals-Steve Madden via Marshall's   Sunglasses-Old Navy

I could live in this dress. It is so light and comfortable. And I HAVE lived in these sandals all summer. They are my absolute summer staple.

Hey, don't forget to enter the giveaway for Junieblake! It will be open until Saturday August 18th. Just go to my Friday post to learn more!!

Beijos!!

Comments

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!