Ho Hey

A really good song for you to listen to as you check out todays post.....



So I hope everyone has been having a fabulous weekend! I know I am enjoying mine. Today I had the privilege of spending the afternoon with my younger sister McKenna.


Every time I see her I get jealous of her long beautiful hair.
We went to a restaurant called Blue Hashi, for sushi and other yummy stuff!!




Pretty sure I could live off of edamame. IT'S SOOOO GOOD! We also had this paper wrapped chicken. McKenna loved it, it wasn't my favorite but I was satisfied with my sushi and edamame anyway.

After we of course had to go hit up a couple thrift stores....
These were some fun finds...that we didn't buy. hehe... but we both did find some fun things. I will have to share later this week....

To finish off our sisterly time we got snow cones.


Twas a good day....

Beijos!!

Comments