Staying Warm

You know those days when you just don't feel like doing anything or you don't feel like seeing anyone???  I have been having streaks of days like this! I definitely need to snap out of it! I have too much going on! I registered for my classes this week and I start in a month...Wohooo....I hope I can handle it all (work, school, dance, working out, bills, family, travel, friends) Anyone have any advice?? lol... 




Jeans- J Brand via Downeast    Sweater-Ross    Scarf- Michael Kors via TJ Maxx    Fingerless gloves-Wet Seal    Boots-Steve Madden via Nordstrom

I have mostly been looking for comfort in my wardrobe. When I look in my closet the first thought that comes to mind is "What will I be warm in today?" lol....

Beijos!!

Comments

  1. Really cool view!

    Love this boyfriend style look! Very cool jeans :) and really cute boots!

    Please check out my giveaway: $25 gift certifate to ClubCouture.cc! Thanks!
    - Josie :: http://8bitgrayscale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously these boots just get me every time. I LOVE the unique way they flop away from your legs at the top, so tough girl and chic. Love the boyfriend style outfit too, you manage to still look so feminine in it! What kind of dance do you do? PHotos soon???

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just fall in love with your boots more and more evertime I see you wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! It is cute and looks so COMFORTABLE.

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love comfy clothes! I also love those boots!
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite outfit yet! I want that scarf and sweater...please

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gearing up for school as well! As for the busy life, just take things one day at a time and make lists of what you need to do in order of importance. :) I am the queen at filling my schedule to the brim!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!