Yummy-ness

I made a "yummy-ness" shake and wanted to share it with you....(That's my  name for it, ok? ..hehe)



I opened the fridge, saw that I had strawberries and blueberries, saw some yogurt and thought...mmmmmm, I want a smoothie. This smoothie is an awesome "after run" shake as well!

Here's what I used: (this makes enough for two nice sized shakes, invite your Valentine!!)
6 oz. strawberry banana yogurt (I like Dannon light and fit)
4 large strawberries
1 cup of blueberries
1 small banana
1/2 cup ice (or add more for more thickness or crunch)
1/2 cup skim milk

Put it all in the blender and VUALLLLA!!!!!


While drinking I am reading THE HUNGER GAMES! I know I'm way behind times, everyone and their dogs have read them...but oh well...I'm enjoying it so far!


This eventually happened.... (sad face)


Let me know if you make my "YUMMY-NESS shake"! Especially if you do it after a nice run!

Beijos!!

Comments

  1. oh YUM! this I could do! ANd I'm behind the times with you, I just started the Hunger Games too and Im loving it as well! it's addicting I'm like what's gonna happen next?!


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh that looks delicious! i'm so thirsty right now I can def use one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally was slow on the uptake for Hunger Games as well! I listened to it on Audible and would highly recommend doing that for the second and third books -- you get to hear the accents and it's so much more engaging than reading. It's great for listening to while commuting.

    Sarah
    Cable Car Couture

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh girl. try some oatmeal, soy milk, chai mix (like from cosco) and a banana. and if you have it- some protein powder. um, YUM.

    http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a smoothie almost everyday.
    You appreciate this, Fred Meyer has Odwalla on sale buy one get one:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! was def a nice surprise :) so i decided to return the favor! super glad i did not only does this look totally yummy but im loving some of your other posts too - like thrifty thursday!!
    Feel free to drop in anytime to say hi or whatever! i'll be doing the same here regardless :)

    http://onlythebetz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks good! I will definitely try this!

    http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a huge fan of smoothies and this looks yummy! Will try it soon!!!
    xxxx
    http://lapetitegrecque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't worry I'm behind the times too...I got like halfway through the first hunger games book. I'm not much of a reader. It's a great book though! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Strawberry banana shakes are actually the best things ever.

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read the hunger games a couple weeks ago and I love it, now I'm not sure if I wanna see the movie when it comes out in case it's dissapointing...
    That smoothie looks so yummy!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!