Thrifty Thursday-From Head to Toe




Shirt-H&M   Vest-Vintage from Grandma    Jeans-Thrifted DKNY      Boots-Thrifted   Earrings-F21  Jewelry-Thrifted
Ok..so I was so cold outside that I only snapped 2 pictures then headed inside to share with you my favorite part of this outfit. The shirt is shorter in the front, longer in the back. LOVE THAT! Plus it is the PERFECT material for the spring weather I know is around the corner.  And this vest was a gift from my grandma's closet. The last time I was at her house she said, "Brandi...I think I have a couple vests that you may like that I don't wear." ummm...yes please, I love anything vintage and I love free fun treasures!!

My challenge for "Thifty Thursday" was to put together an outfit roughly around $50. Let me tell you, it was a little bit of a challenge! My goal was $50 but I failed...its hard with jewelry included!!  So here is the lowdown on my outfit:

Shirt-$17
Vest-Gift
Jeans-$10
Boots-$15
Jewelry-$15

Total=$57

 So ladies...I'm challenging you....see if you can beat me! It has to be from head to toe!  Send me your pics or a link to a post if you decide to take on my challenge!  runstylerun@gmail.com. I'd love to share!

Beijos!!

Comments

  1. I'm pretty sure I had a vest like that in the fifth grade - trust me, you rock it so much better! : ) Looks great! Oooh I may need to take you up on that challenge...I love me some thrifting!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just hate the cold? Lovely outfit. I am in love with your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I want those boots! They are too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so I love how you have taken things that other may have deemed "old lady" and you really made them super cute!! Love it!

    www.mythriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair in this post! So pretty! Yay for grandmas!
    --TS
    http://thriftedshift.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vintage touch in the outfit and those boots are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very chic! I love how you did your hair:D
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, adore this outfit! <3
    The vintage vest is so cute, and the blouse is perfect for spring. I'm looking forward to shedding all the winter layers for that season!
    Haha, great jewelry and boots :)

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely look! I love the details of the outfit!

    Arra
    http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice look and pics ;) the blouse is so beautiful... but I like specially your hair!

    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. great look, love your boots! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally love this look - and I'm taking the challenge ;)
    sent you a link for my outfit under $50 on your email - it's actually the one you commented on LOL ;)
    hugs!
    karolasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great outfit!

    www.aleksandres.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute vest. really like the flowers.

    check out the prom themed birthday party on my blog and please comment. kisses!

    http://www.laceandfadedjeans.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this look!!
    http://alwaysssmiling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!