Romantic kind of day




Sweater-AE   Leggings-TJ maxx   Boots- Steve Madden via Nordstrom   Earrings- Target


This is definitely a sweater and leggings kind of day. :) The weather just can't make up its mind...Within the past week we have seen gorgeous sunshine, then we had quite the snow storm, then the next day it kinda melts, then starts to rain, today its been raining then snowing then raining then snowing. Weird....It is quite beautiful out though. Its slightly foggy. I would call it romantic weather (some may call it depressing) But I've been trying to be more positive lately. It's so easy to be depressed this time of the year. So I've been trying to see the beauty in everything. I encourage you all to do the same! 




Look at the rain drops on the tree branches....I'd love for you to share something beautiful you saw today!!

Beijos!!

Comments

  1. You look absolutely amazing!! That sweater is gorgeous!!! :)

    http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweater!!!!

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweater!!

    http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear!!!
    This post is really interesting!!! :) :)

    ON MY BLOG THERE'S A CUTE GIVEWAY. YOU CAN WIN A BEAUTIFUL PAIR OF EARRINGS!!! HOPE YOU'LL TAKE A LOOK TO MY BLOG AND PARTICIPATE!!! ;) ;)
    ID BE REALLY GLAD!!!

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/2011/12/2-giveway-chic-etoile.html

    kisses from Italy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this one! That sweater is darling and I really really love those boots!

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are those the boots you were talking about before? They look awesome!
    --TS
    http://thriftedshift.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I got them...But don't worry, I bought them before that day I said I wasn't spending money on clothes for a month...I've still been strong!!

      Delete
  7. OMG love the boots! They are definitely a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this red and white oversized sweater...so cute with the black bottom! You look romantic and cozy :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore that sweater. Looks cozy and cute!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brandi, this outfit is great! And you are right, during such sad weather we need to think positive! Something I love would be.. dark chocolate covered salted caramels.... (which I might be eating right now)

    Anyway, thanks for this post. You style and easy and chic.

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hii
    this look is fabulous
    I loved this combination of orange
    was hot
    : D
    sabrina
    terejour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, I wish the weather would just decide it's spring already!
    I do love this looks. I am a sucker for sweaters and leggings. You look beautiful in red.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh what a wonderful sweater! i love it!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!