Pink





There is this lady that comes in for therapy at work and she was wearing this fantastic color on her lips. Like the best pink I  have seen. Of course I had to ask her what it was!


Maybelline 14 hour lipstick in Perpetual Peony.  That same day I looked at a few different stores but couldn't find it! Today she came in and asked if I had bought it. I sadly reported that I didn't end up finding it.  Unexpectedly, she pulled a brand spanking new one out of her purse! She had picked some up just for me! (I felt loved) If you want the perfect shade of Matte pink this is your color! I have been looking for a good pink that didn't look too cheap on me and I am very happy with this one.  Even better its only about $6! Anyone have a pink lipstick they can't live without? Please share....

Beijos!!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous shade of pink! I love it ! Might pick one up myself! Great post.

    xoxo

    lalagerogia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!
    My favorite pink is Revlon ColorBurst in Carnation! But I'm definitely gonna try your recomendation, it looks great on you!!!!

    Mon,
    http://foursistersfourstyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that! And your eye makeup looks great! Make a tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lady is awesome. Fun color!
    --TS
    http://thriftedshift.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice product for cheap makeup. Maybelline is all kinds of awesome and you look fantastic in pink.

    Girlie Blog Seattle - Beauty Tips, Makeup How To, Seattle Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet of that lady. That reminds me that people are good, and the whorl is still beautiful through the chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Pics!!!! And nice blog!!!
    I have the same lipstick! :)

    If you want take a look to my blog!!!
    We can Follow each other?? Let me know!

    A blog of a Fashion and Sports Photographer
    http://dontletmeout.blogspot.com/

    Kiss Kiss by DON'T LET ME OUT

    ReplyDelete
  8. like the lipstick!
    check out my blog :)
    and you can follow if you like it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loved the color :)

    http://kilimcininkorkizi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was so nice of her! I have also been looking for the perfect light pink lipstick. This one looks great on you and I love the eye makeup as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How totally, totally sweet! What a darling! That is a great gift...because you're right...it's the PERFECT PINK. Need.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved your lipstick and your hair, wonderful! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your eye makeup!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the make-up, especially the lipstick!

    http://fashionnfairytale.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!