Pancakes anyone??



Sweater-Thrifted   Jeans- True Religion via Downeast  Boots-Steve Madden via Nordstrom   Coat-Nordstrom Rack  Scarf-H&M  hat-Gap  Purse-Coach


That last picture is a total dancer pose...lol. This is probably an outfit I could wear EVERY SINGLE DAY! So comfortable, warm and super cute! Its been really cold this week. Not fun...but gotta make the most out of it...Ashley and I did a little window shopping today but didn't last long, so we headed over to Smitty's Pancake House..the quaintest little restaurant in town. It's been around for years and years and has probably been the same since it started! Ashley got some hot cocoa and strawberry waffles and I of course had their fabulous pancakes! If you ever come around this way you have got to stop there. Its perfect!




Beijos!!

Comments

  1. Love those boots and scarf! Breakfast sounds delicious! I made cinnamon waffles this morning, but strawberry waffles sounds even better
    --TS
    http://thriftedshift.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit. I could wear it every day too. Why don't we trade off? ;)

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road
    $30 ModCloth Gift Card Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scarf, and the coat...ok, I would totally wear the whole thing! And pancakes sound delicious right now!
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit

    love your boots

    <3 Una

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!!! Love it. And I've been dying to go to a good breakfast place lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! and of course I love the pancakes.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, sweet Brandi! I really like that ensemble, it's totally cute'n'cool! Though, the strongest part of it is your own attitude: stylish even when going to eat pancakes!! Bravo!
    XOXO, Maria José
    http://nuarbarcat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! I'm totally loving that scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit and love the hat and the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutely darling place to eat...and strawberry waffles sound sooooo tasty right now! Love your dancer post, from one dancer to another. Those boots are great, super unique the way they flare around the top, love it.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the outfit and of course I wish I could have seen photos of the pancakes!!!

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit!

    Arra
    http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty!

    http://www.laceandfadedjeans.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah that outfit does look cozy warm. Your boots are great as is the dancers pose!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally have that purse, or atleast one that looks very similar! I love it, so cute!!

    Allyssa

    ReplyDelete
  16. in love with this look!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!