No need to stand and applaud

I got an award. Thats pretty cool.

Thank you Unpublished Life! This would be the first blog award I have been privileged to receive. 

The Liebster award (a German word meaning 'favourite') is designed to bring traffic to bloggers who have less then 200 followers. When you receive this award, you are supposed to say 5 things about yourself that people might not know. My life is pretty lame but I'll take a crack at it.

1-I'm 5 foot 9 inches!
2-I served an LDS church mission in Brazil for almost 19 months. Thus the reason I speak fluent Portuguese.
3-I work in Physical Therapy and I love it!
4-My favorite foods are: almost any kind of fish, Chips and salsa, Greek gyros, cold cereal, Cafe Rio salads, and ice cream. And I don't really like: tomatoes, onions, most meat, and oddly enough I don't like candy much besides certain chocolate.
5-I have 1 brother, 2 sisters, 4 nephews, 1 niece, and 1 other niece on the way!! Due March 17!!

I am passing the award to 5 blogs I have discovered....
Ban 



Lets spread the love!!

Beijos!!!



Comments

  1. nice blog girl

    pls look also at my blog and become a friend too :)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much!! I am so very honored to have been featured on your blog and to have received this award. This means my blogging is worthwhile :) and I'm so glad we can be a support to each other. Beijos!!!
    Janie
    dallasdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for passing this on to me! It's my first award as well! Love your blog by the way. I'm now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandi! Thank you so very much for telling me 5 things about you! I never knew you were so tall! I appreciate the support! It means a lot to me that you passed along this honor to SatinAndSalt !

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww.. thank you very much. It means a lot to me. I really appreaciate that <3
    Well, I supposted to say 5 things about me: so let me start.
    1. I am from Slovakia (if you dont know Slovakia is in Europe) and now I am an exchange student in USA.
    2. I speak Slovak, Czech, English, lil bit French
    3. Before I came over here I have never seen in my entire life so much black people. I love them and i cant imagine i will come back home and there will be no black people
    4. I love fashion from 90s.
    5. And i wanna get big curly hair!! like women had in 90s (:

    So thanks again. love you (:

    http://partofstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!