Hobo

Here in Idaho...when I tell people I have really been wanting a Hobo....this is what they picture.....



Meet the Hobo Spider....This species of spider has a reputation for aggressiveness, due to its poor eyesight. They will normally avoid contact with humans unless accidentally crushed or squeezed. The spider's venom is strong enough to cause considerable local pain and, possibly, necrosis.
Unfortunately we have them here...and they scare me. They're big. And they bite....I hate spiders. So why would I really want a spider???...umm....NOOOOO

Then in the dictionary....

 Hobo:
1.  A homeless person; a tramp.
2.  A migrant worker.

No that's not it either...haha...

I will admit, it's only thanks to McCall that I know what it officially is ....and here I am to share it with you. Ready??

Idahoans...this is a HOBO!!


My sister called me the other day and informed me that there was a Hobo wallet at Dillards on sale for $89 PLUS an extra 40% off! She further explained that she already bought it for me....lol....I love it!  Its unique and pretty!! What do you think?

Beijos!!


Comments

  1. iiii i dont like spider:S
    Nice Bag :D thank you so much for the lovely comment, do you like my new outfit?

    <3 Anja

    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like spiders at all....YIKES!!!

    PS. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and would love to follow each other if you like. Hope to hear from you soon.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's stunning...what a gorgeous purse! Can't wait to see you style it.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out my latest post on being bullied and bullying...i invite you and everyone else to share your stories. kisses!

    http://www.laceandfadedjeans.com/?p=3837

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahah funny girl! I just about screamed when I saw the hobo you wanted vs. the one you're really getting :D Animal print is the closest I'd get to those creepy critters!

    Thanks for visiting my blog love, hope you’ll be back to see my latest designs!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post it too funny. In NYC we would firs think of the bag then a homeless person. In Idaho, it's totally a spider, and yuck such a big one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!