BFF



Jeans-True Religion via Downeast   Shirt-J Crew Outlet   Jacket-UO via Downeast   socks-F21   Boots-Nordstrom Rack  Watch-Michael Kors   Bracelet-Gift from MEEEEE  (J Crew)    Necklace-F21

Are you ready to be impressed?  I knew where each and every piece of McCall's outfit was from on my own! I did ask her about the jacket....let me explain though....I already knew she had bought it at  Downeast, just didn't know the original store it came from.  I was with her when she bought about 80% of this outfit....no joke.Yeah, we're best friends. Best friends stick together.  Love her...And I just LOVE her style! Stylish friends forever! hehe...

And of course had to show another picture of Baxter the Giant Dog...


Beijos!!!!

Comments

  1. Really nice post! Check my blog and follow me if you want!
    Ioana

    http://www.fashionspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute outfit!! Those boots are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! she's really cute! and I love how the clothes are put together! :)
    the dog is just awesome! :)

    xoxo
    karolasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!