2.24.2012

BFF



Jeans-True Religion via Downeast   Shirt-J Crew Outlet   Jacket-UO via Downeast   socks-F21   Boots-Nordstrom Rack  Watch-Michael Kors   Bracelet-Gift from MEEEEE  (J Crew)    Necklace-F21

Are you ready to be impressed?  I knew where each and every piece of McCall's outfit was from on my own! I did ask her about the jacket....let me explain though....I already knew she had bought it at  Downeast, just didn't know the original store it came from.  I was with her when she bought about 80% of this outfit....no joke.Yeah, we're best friends. Best friends stick together.  Love her...And I just LOVE her style! Stylish friends forever! hehe...

And of course had to show another picture of Baxter the Giant Dog...


Beijos!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Really nice post! Check my blog and follow me if you want!
    Ioana

    http://www.fashionspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute outfit!! Those boots are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! she's really cute! and I love how the clothes are put together! :)
    the dog is just awesome! :)

    xoxo
    karolasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! Let me know if you're a new visitor or a new follower...I'd love to check out your blog! Hey, and I also speak Portuguese and a little Spanish! Beijos!!