Tour of Valentine Carriage House//Part Two

Part two.... 

Find part one of our Mt. Pleasant trip HERE...

This was my first time staying in an air bnb! And it did not disappoint for the first one. Pretty much the type of house Alan and I would love to live in one day. We both agreed we would just pick it up and take it home with us. hahaha. Well, I guess photos and a dream of returning one day will do.
It is named after the families name Valentine. It's over a century old and full of lovely antiques, intricate craftsmanship, and even better, warmth and love. 
The front room was my favorite. The stain glass window detail and the gorgeous wood. 
My handsome man ^^
We are definitely taking notes from this house on what we would love to see in a future home. First off, an old wood doorway with a peep window. 
Such a treat to see old original photos of the home!
The upstairs bathroom...Another note taker. I've always loved when people turn old antique dressers into sinks in the bathroom!!
Down to the doors I was obsessed. The antique knobs. So beautiful.
This bedroom took me right back to Anne of Green Gables. 
This photos was to die for. Look at the old family who originally lived here!!!
The reason for the second part of the name...The Carriage House. This is an add on but I loved that they stayed true to the original style of the home.
Here they have a game room and several maps sharing significant spots in the area. Super helpful (Alan took photos of all of them on his phone and we used one up Fairview canyon!)
The house is big!! Three large bedrooms, two bathrooms, plus the game room. They also provide internet, wifi, and cable. Outside they have a couple of big porches, a large yard, and a barbequer. This would be the perfect place to get away with your family large or small!

It was such a treat for Alan and I to stay in this charming old home. We highly recommend going!! I know they book up quickly so if you have a date in mind, don't hesitate!! Take your family and make new memories as we have. Also, mention me, Brandi Walker, for 10% off a two night stay! Find more details HERE or feel free to email me with questions!

Beijos!!

Comments