A Series of Photos to Celebrate our Pregnancy

 It's been long while since I've posted on my blog. Anyone still around here? :)


This year we got the exciting news that we were expecting. We are just two weeks away from baby's due date. I thought I would share a series of photos throughout my pregnancy. All has been well. I have felt very lucky to have an easy pregnancy. We can't wait to meet our little one....

My first bump photo at 15 weeks.

19 weeks

21 weeks

25 weeks

27 weeks

29 weeks

31 weeks

32 weeks with my new, antique hutch I found on KSL. 

33 weeks

34 weeks

35 weeks

36 weeks

37 weeks

And here's where we are now! 38 weeks. We went on a little baby moon to Montana this weekend to get in a last minute getaway before baby comes. Now it's just kinda a waiting game! We can't wait!

See you soon baby! Oh and by the way, we decided to keep the gender a surprise, so we also have that to look forward to!!

xoxo






Comments