California trip 2019 to Visit the Reed's

It's been a bit over a month now since I visited my friend Karla in California. I'm a bit behind getting my trip here to my blog but I still wanted to share!! 

I drove by myself from Idaho to California and honestly realized it wasn't as bad as I thought. I listened to podcasts the whole way which made it super enjoyable and quick! Thanks to Karla for such a fun time! I gathered many treasures for my instagram shop @stylish_treasures along the way as well.
Old town Orange is a must to visit if you love old, charming spots and antiques! 
 Honey and Butter Macarons are literally the best thing that exist haha. A MUST when visiting Orange County!
Wouldn't be complete without a photoshoot in a beautiful place!
 Karla knows me so well and took me to all the charming, rustic spots around. We went to San Juan to wander the streets and search for antiques.
I wanted to buy up this whole shop! I ended up taking home this old piece of a farm sign!! It's currently hanging on the wall in our new home.
Beach hangs on a Sunday evening with the whole family...
We shopped, ate, enjoyed the beautiful California weather, talked a lot about life and religion. I am grateful to know Karla and for any time I get to spend with her. This was such a special trip.

On my way home, I stopped in St. George for the night and of course stopped at all my top favorites!
Urban Renewal for the best kind of shopping and Juds for an ice cream cone. :)

xoxo

Comments