A Few Essentials


This is a great mix of items that I would recommend as essential pieces. A great pair of amazing quality cropped denim with one of my favorite pairs of the most incredible leather boots. I have these in two colors I love them SOOO much. This sweater has become a go-to for me and is currently on sale for $28! This bag is my current favorite. I LOVE an easy backpack that carries all my essentials. It makes shopping so much easier not worrying where to set my bag or getting it adjusted on my shoulder comfortably!

Also on my instagram I've had two questions that this outfit answers. If I could pick some investment leather boots that are timeless, what would I pick? These would for sure be one...They'll never go out of style! Second question is how to wear cropped denim through the fall and winter. I love these boots with a cropped denim...In fact, these boots really do need to be worn with a cropped denim to really work so there ya go!

Outfit details:
Sweater (on sale for $28!)
Top (on sale for $16!!)

Comments