Outfit #27/31//Rain Rain

My outfit today kinda got put on the backburner by heavenly summer rain. I will never complain about a summer rain. It is too good.
Two things I will mention about what I'm wearing though. I am always delighted for an excuse to wear this amazing rain coat from Stutterheim. It is the best quality and keeps you mega dry. This is a unisex jacket and I would size down 2-3 sizes. I am normally a medium and have an XS with it still plenty generous.

Secondly, my denim are a favorite pair AND THEY'RE 40% OFF RIGHT NOW!!! For now, they're stocked in all sizes and are a MUST HAVE! I sized down two sizes. I would recommend sizing down one to two sizes for a more fitted look. I love these because they're not quite a skinny jean, more of a straight leg and they have a little stretch to make them incredibly comfy!!

Get my jacket HERE (yes, it is a big splurge)
Get my jeans HERE

xoxo

Comments