Outfit #19/31

Today was a crazy busy day....Seeing as it's 9:40pm and I don't have this blog post up yet! 

I'm in Utah thrifting! I wanted to hit up this Estate Sale that I had been following closely on Instagram. I didn't have much luck with clothing there (no luck in fact) but I did find two antique side tables! And I was able to hit up four thrift/resale shops and had a TON of luck. I am going to share a July thrift haul soon!!!
So here is to a self-timer photo taken at 8:30PM (praying no one sees me taking my own photo...My introverted self slowly dying inside...) after a long day of thrifting. (It's work and it's my dream work) My makeup mostly melted off from the heat, my shirt has dirty spots from taking it on and off throughout the day. This outfit is nothing fancy but is what I LOVE to wear when I thrift and let's be honest, what I love to wear most days! It may be simple, but the simple, core basics are what matter the most in our desired closets. These jeans I found secondhand several months ago at Uptown Cheapskate and they're MADEWELL! A favorite pair for sure! My tee is a must have. It's slightly cropped, not too much but just enough that it pairs so well with all my high rise denim. I'm considering buying another white one cuz it's that good. (AND super AFFORDABLE!) Lastly, you can't go wrong with a pair of Birkenstocks. I've had these ones for several years. Best, worthy shoe investment for sure!

Outfit details:
Thrifted Madewell jeans but same exact pair HERE. Or.... find a same style but different color pair HERE
Tee
Sandals
Basket was a local market find
Sunnies are old Target

Comments