Oufit #26/31//A Day at Home

During the summer, as you may have already learned, I LOVE to wear a good, comfortable, and most importantly CUTE dress that may often be referred to as a "house dress". haha. Today, I am bein real...Just want to be comfortable and hang around the house so I pulled out this Odd Bird Company dress I bought on sale last year (saved it for summer...). They are sold out of all their dresses but they have the most BEAUTIFUL robes that are definitely on my wishlist. They're a leisure wear company but their pieces can work for whatever you want them to be for. And they're a sustainable, small brand and I ADORE their aesthetic! Just check them out hehe.
All I can think about right now is eating my left over Thai Yellow Curry from last night...
So see ya later!

xoxo

Comments