River Walk+A Daniel Wellington Discount Code!

Thanksgiving day we had a relaxing morning then headed to the river to enjoy some fresh air and pretty scenery...
 Lets all laugh a little that our watch times are different. Guess who's is correct?? If you guessed Alan, then you would be correct. But aren't they the prettiest watches ever?? Yes, we love to match hahaha. Not really but hey, when a watch can work for either him or her, that is one good watch. 
I have to brag a little. I found this Patagonia jacket at an estate sale last summer for Alan for $10! It was literally new and fit him like a glove. That sale I actually grabbed him a handful of things including North Face and Orvis as well!
 Huck love love loves the river. He loves running through the grass and dipping his toes in the water. 
My sweater is Free People that I found second hand! woot woot for awesome thrift finds.
 Huck was very concerned about Alan. Wherever he isn't comfortable going, he definitely has major FOMO. hahaha. Like, "how can I make this happen??" 

 Huck LOVESSSS Alan. 
 We've been working with Huck on jumping. I was maybe a little too careful with him when he was little so he has trouble jumping!! He was sooooo excited and happy jumping over this big log. He and Alan did it about 20 times. So funny.
 I can't get over how much I love my little family. I love our adventures and just every moment with them.

Alan brought Huck and I here on like our 3rd date I think it was?? We hadn't even held hands yet let alone kiss. It was the beginning of August and everything looked even more magical. I remember walking along the river thinking, "wow, this is so romantic." I had a deep desire for him to hold my hand but knew I could be patient for that. Who would have known (well besides me...because I knew I wanted to marry him after our second date) that over a year later we would be back as husband and wife.

PS this is also where Huckleberry first learned to swim. And when I say learned, he just jumped in the water and was swimming hehe.
 Our watches are from Daniel Wellington. Use code "runstylerun15" for 15% off their website!!
 Dang...my husband is so cute. I just caught him tripping on camera. hehe

Beijos!

Comments